This advanced game weapon script shows you how to create a lightning, laser, beam, pulse and other effects using Flash ActionScript 2. It is highly customizable and easy to modify to create your own desired effect.
Lightning Gun Effect Preview
- reloadSpeed – how long it takes the gun to reload in milliseconds
- clearSpeed – how long it takes to clear the graphics on screen in milliseconds
- lightningOffset – how wide the lignting bolt is in pixels
- lightningFrequency – how long each jump is in pixels
- lightningWidth – set the width of each lightning bolt in pixels
- lightningColor – set lightning color
- lightningAlpha – set lightning transparency
- lightningBranches – how many lightning bolt branches will be drawn per click
- sparkNumber – set number of sparks
- sparkDistance – set spark spread distance
- sparkSize – set spark scale in percent
If you’re having trouble understanding how this script works, please review previously posted examples that were incorporated in to this script: Shooting Laser Weapon, Play Random Sound, Apply Filters using ActionScript & Sparkle Effect.
Check out other free Flash game weapon effects from FreeActionScript.com: